Enjoy fine regional delicacies with breathtaking views of the majestic mountain peaks. We attach great importance to first-class products from the region.
With your half board arrangement we offer you daily 3 different menus for dinner, which amount to 12 dishes from 3 divers food styles.
1. Classic GRAND HOTEL kitchen and the regional Austrian cuisine. Our chef, Mr. Bernd Bereuter and his team will spoil you the usual way with traditional dishes and specialities of the region.
2. New from this winter on, we will offer you a version of flavour orientated Health Cuisine from the GRAND HOTEL ZELL AM SEE. With those specialities we will try to take you to another level of eating. How that may look and taste we will explain further down.
3. With the vegetarian Dinner we try to offer another way of eating to all people, who do not like meat and fish or to anybody who will try it.
Our F&B Manager Mr. Heiko Schulze and our head of service Mr. George and their team are happy to welcome you in our restaurants.
If you want to say good bye to to much meat, sugar, salt and all kinds of fat, then you may try the new HEALTH CUISINE because it is …
- light to digest, simpler and low on calories, i.e.: no heavy cream sauces and soups are served
- the base product will give the taste, i.e.: fish will be fish, meat will be meat w/o any sauces
- Meat will be used economically as a speciality and vegetables are not just used a side dish, i.e.: w/o the exorbitant consumption of meat (especially red meat) creating a fantastic dish
- All oils and fat used will be from vegetables, i.e.: instead of butter we will use olive oil and we will not fry any kind of food
- Sugar will be used as herbal essence and not as an esculent, i.e.: we will offer other dishes as dessert
- As far as it may be possible we will use biological products of the region, and ingredients according to the season, i.e.: whatever the market on vegetables and fruits offers (no strawberries in the winter).
…if you like those kind of food preparation and consideration to the nature, then you should try our HEALTH CUISINE.
No pleasure is temporary, because the impression it leaves is permanent.
Johann W. von Goethe
Guests, who booked our gourmet half-board enjoy culinary highlights and choose their menu à la carte out of 12 dishes from 3 different menu themes: classic GRAND HOTEL cuisine, local Austrian cuisine and whole food organic cuisine. Additionally to that you are having a fresh salad buffet every day.
Once a week you have the possibility to enjoy a traditional Pinzgauer evening in our restaurant "Pinzga Bräu am See". Enjoy Pinzgauer specialties in a rustic atmosphere, accompanied by live music
Twice a week you can enjoy a gourmet dinner in our wine cellar - enjoy a 6-course gourmet dinner and the unique atmosphere of our wine cellar in good company (extra charge EUR 49,00 per person).
Our dine around will be held only during the winter months until further notice!